Thursday, September 15, 2011

Threshold: Crossed

This last week has been a roller coaster. But this morning I was happy to see the scale read

277.6

At times I feel like I'm starving even though I'm not. I know its just the process of my stomach and mind being retrained into a healthier eating pattern. Just because I'm bored and there's a cookie in the pantry does not mean that I am hungry. I have fallen in adoration with Fiber One Brownies. 90 calories of yummyness that makes me smile. The other night I took one of them and put it in the microwave just to top it with a small scoop of lite ice cream (triple chocolate cookie sundae from Dreyers) at only 110 calories per half cup. It was amazing, and just the right size.

Dinner tonight still has me stuffed. We ate a little later than I would have liked, around 7:30, but there were groceries to buy before we had food for supper. Hehe. But on two slices of potato bread, 100 calories a piece, I placed a 280 calorie serving (more than enough in my opinion) of Jack Daniels BBQ Pulled Chicken. It was delicious and stuffed me completely. I even came out 10 calories under my 1210 calorie-a-day plan! Hopefully the scale will be even nicer to me in the morning!

And perhaps I will figure out how to become less stressed a little bit. It seems I've been talking in my sleep again as of late and I think that's the cause of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment