Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Step away from the steak fries...

This morning was wonderful! The scale was nice to me. I ate a whole pizza yesterday around noon, and that was pretty much it. I think a banana jumped into my hand with a couple of its prune buddies, but beyond that, that was my day. I lost almost 2 pounds. Monday morning it read 282.2... this morning:

280.4

I was excited. Went to work today... had my shakes this morning. One as breakfast, one as a mid morning snack: 400 calories total.
Lunch, had a 6"ham sub from subway and a diet dr. pepper: 350 calories about.
Dinner... It was so good.. but hopefully I won't pay too dearly for it in the morning. And if I do, oh well. Each day is new. Red Robin. Whiskey River Bbq Wrap: 1120 Iced Tea: Roughly 30. Steak Fries...another 500. Today's total Calories: 2370
 I was tricked...How, I don't know. But alas! Tomorrow is a new day! And the scale won't hate me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment