Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moving

This moving thing has taken its toll on my body for sure. With all the extra stress the roller coaster that I'm used to has completely went up a notch in intensity. Last week I managed to get down to 274.4... I was so excited and just knew that the next morning I would cross that last threshold that I've been looking forward to lately.. making it to 273... 274 is the lowest that I've been, including before I gained back that 10 pounds. So 273 will get a huge happy dance. The last two evenings have found me eating dinner kind of late and having a few cravings, so this morning being at 276.4 was no surprise. But I just have to remind myself that each day is a new chance to make one right decision... and once you make one right decision, the ones that follow it are much easier. So today I have hopes of getting back on track. We have church this morning (if I can find us clean clothes and can get Chris out of bed), and then I will be making a hearty lunch. That way this evening, I can drink a shake and have a snack and not feel so bloated by the time I go to bed, and Chris will be able to eat left overs.

So have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment