Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is where I spill it all...

The details of my day... what I've eaten, good and bad. The exercise that I did or perhaps, did not, do. My weight on a daily or weekly basis, however it happens, and how I'm feeling about it all. Its more a way of me to keep track of things than for anyone to follow, but if you'd like to follow, please feel free to do so. I can use all the encouragement I can get! :)

So...

Day 1:

286.6 lbs.

Today, for breakfast, it was nothing more than a cup of coffee with a bit too much creamer (at least according to the serving size, but it tasted soo good!) and a bite of Amish Friendship bread.

Lunch, I went to Taco Bell where I had two crunchy taco supreme, and a beefy 5-layer burrito, washed down with a diet Pepsi. Horrible I know, but only half my calorie count for the day.

Dinner was a sandwich. Bout half a handful of mesquite turkey breast with a smear of mayo, a couple drops of horseradish,  a squeeze of honey mustard (a small one!) and a slice of cheese on two slices of sourdough bread. And according to my calorie count I'm at 1650/1870, so I'm doing well!

I think there may have been a cookie in there somewhere, but oh well... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment