Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 2

Weight: 260.0   down .6 pounds. 

Today I went over my calories but it was mostly at lunch time which happened to be at about 11am, so I'm hoping that most of them were put to good use walking around Walmart. 

Breakfast: Special K Protein Shake

Lunch: I went to Shari's with Ms. Rachel and had a half a bacon sandwich, dry, with lettuce, a side Caesar salad, dressing on the side, and *gasp* a slice of S'mores Pie.... that itty bitty thing was just over 500 calories by itself! But, I'm good on chocolate for a while hehe. 


When I got home, I ate a sandwich almost identical to yesterday's except for it having Light Miracle Whip instead of Mayo, and it was Potato Bread instead of sourdough. So a few less calories in that. :) I did, however, have some more root beer. Teddy's to be exact, from the dollar store. And I must say its amazing! That also killed my count though. Perhaps had 2 and a half servings of it at 120 cal per serving, and that was after I was already over, but whats done is done. 

I suppose I did just have a fudgecicle... and I think a cookie jumped in my mouth at some point... But the cookies have been taken care of. I made Chris eat the rest of them so I wouldn't be tempted any more. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment