Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Last Couple Days

I've been slacking, I know. So here goes...

Friday, I jumped to 287.0, Saturday it was up to 288.0
I had extra food, and a few things I shouldn't have. Not to mention I ate later than I should, but I was hungry and stressing, and with no money to go get something healthy to keep on hand to snack on, I had to make do with what I had. I'm ok with this. Each day is a new day, right? 

Today, Sunday. 287.6

Back on the downward swing. Its early so I haven't had anything yet but I'm about to enjoy a fresh, hot cup of coffee with a bit of french vanilla creamer in it to wake up before heading off to church. 

We also found out yesterday that the apartment we were hoping to get, we got! Which means starting September 20th, I will have access to an on-site fitness center. Its small, from what I hear, but it has a stationary bike, a stepper, and weights. So it will help immensely! Everyone keeps suggesting just walking, and I love to walk. But after standing on my feet 8 hours a day, by the time I get home I'm almost in tears when I stand back up, and I kinda think it has something to do with being so heavy, so hopefully later on I'll be able to walk more. I can do it on my days off just fine, but that's only 2 days a week. 

*sniff sniff* Coffee is ready! Have a blessed Sunday loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment